A Smoky Mountain HI

Here is a journey I make each day. Time flows on this side of eternity. I have aged as gracefully as reasonable as can be be expected, and yet feel not a day older in my mind. As I begin a life in the Smoky Mountains I hope you will share my journey as well. www.kleincabin.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gatlinburg, Tennessee, United States

Retired summer 2010. I am married (wife, Carol, 55 years) with two married children and four grandchildren...one Toy Poodle. Presently live in Tennessee or Florida but spending summers in our cabin in the East Tennessee Smoky Mountains near Gatlinburg. Five + acres, three streams, and two ponds. Taught college 13 years Florida, Alaska and Tennessee, wife also a teacher. She teaches computer, ABE, GED etcetera. I was the evening supervisor of an adult education school of about 900 students. Minister of counseling at New Hope Fellowship Church of the Nazarene.

Saturday, December 01, 2012

Your character is made up to a collection of the things you love.
Never allow others to determine what will make you happy.
The takers, in this life, are never satisfied because greed believes, it is owed what it takes, and never considers those who must loose, so they can take.

The gift of giving keeps on giving, receiving the joy of giving.
True love finds a way to keep on growing.
Love as much as you can those you can, before you can’t.
The rewards of loving too much far exceed the rewards of hating even just a tiny little bit.


Carol had a good day but was up quite a bit, yesterday, so she is sore today; time will tell, as the suffering of healing struggles with joy experiencing it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home