A Smoky Mountain HI

Here is a journey I make each day. Time flows on this side of eternity. I have aged as gracefully as reasonable as can be be expected, and yet feel not a day older in my mind. As I begin a life in the Smoky Mountains I hope you will share my journey as well. www.kleincabin.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gatlinburg, Tennessee, United States

Retired summer 2010. I am married (wife, Carol, 55 years) with two married children and four grandchildren...one Toy Poodle. Presently live in Tennessee or Florida but spending summers in our cabin in the East Tennessee Smoky Mountains near Gatlinburg. Five + acres, three streams, and two ponds. Taught college 13 years Florida, Alaska and Tennessee, wife also a teacher. She teaches computer, ABE, GED etcetera. I was the evening supervisor of an adult education school of about 900 students. Minister of counseling at New Hope Fellowship Church of the Nazarene.

Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Carol's surgery is on for tomorrow morning November &7th. Her infection has cleared up PTL... she has to be at the hospital at 8:30 AM and the surgery is scheduled to begins at 9:30 AM It will be a long complicated surgery for the doctor but a snap for the Father. All prayers are appreciated for the Lord will accomplish His will in this surgery. Thank all of you in advance...
Time measures the length of your life, service measures the breadth of your life.
Loneliness is an attitude more than a condition.
Medicine come from your doctor but healing comes from your Maker.

It is the little things in life that make the big things most meaningful.
Comfort is a Faith issue.
Love does not measure it’s return, only It’s output.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home