A Smoky Mountain HI

Here is a journey I make each day. Time flows on this side of eternity. I have aged as gracefully as reasonable as can be be expected, and yet feel not a day older in my mind. As I begin a life in the Smoky Mountains I hope you will share my journey as well. www.kleincabin.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gatlinburg, Tennessee, United States

Retired summer 2010. I am married (wife, Carol, 55 years) with two married children and four grandchildren...one Toy Poodle. Presently live in Tennessee or Florida but spending summers in our cabin in the East Tennessee Smoky Mountains near Gatlinburg. Five + acres, three streams, and two ponds. Taught college 13 years Florida, Alaska and Tennessee, wife also a teacher. She teaches computer, ABE, GED etcetera. I was the evening supervisor of an adult education school of about 900 students. Minister of counseling at New Hope Fellowship Church of the Nazarene.

Saturday, October 20, 2012


Most folks go to church for themselves rather than to be “salt and light” in that church.
Jesus paid a high prices to give His treasures to you.
Don’t let your habit become your habitat…it is only a hobby.
Forgive liberally, love liberally, and then you can live freely.
Our perceptions, in this world, are intertwined with our history, our needs, our vanities, and our prejudices; therefore Christians need to add: God’s Grace, God’s, Wisdom, and God’s Love, to balance their lives.
Don’t surrender to temptations; instead, surrender your weaknesses to God.
Your greatest thought can never enlighten God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home