A Smoky Mountain HI

Here is a journey I make each day. Time flows on this side of eternity. I have aged as gracefully as reasonable as can be be expected, and yet feel not a day older in my mind. As I begin a life in the Smoky Mountains I hope you will share my journey as well. www.kleincabin.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gatlinburg, Tennessee, United States

Retired summer 2010. I am married (wife, Carol, 55 years) with two married children and four grandchildren...one Toy Poodle. Presently live in Tennessee or Florida but spending summers in our cabin in the East Tennessee Smoky Mountains near Gatlinburg. Five + acres, three streams, and two ponds. Taught college 13 years Florida, Alaska and Tennessee, wife also a teacher. She teaches computer, ABE, GED etcetera. I was the evening supervisor of an adult education school of about 900 students. Minister of counseling at New Hope Fellowship Church of the Nazarene.

Monday, June 18, 2012


Truth coated in love is better than any sugar coated lie.
The truly special people in life are not looking for praise but for new ways to serve others.
A wise man never tries to dismiss a blessing as luck.
Purpose in your heart never to recover from a blessing given you!
Whenever you "get even" you fall way behind.

Teaching is an obligation but service is a gift.

Perfect fathers have no children for there are none of us.

Instead of struggling with your Faith you need to learn to snuggle up with your Savoir.

Are you bound by principles that don't matter or by truths that do?

God did not intent for you to be a manila folder...He wants you to SHINE!

If you learn to complain you will never be without a materials or followers….you will just have no friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home