A Smoky Mountain HI

Here is a journey I make each day. Time flows on this side of eternity. I have aged as gracefully as reasonable as can be be expected, and yet feel not a day older in my mind. As I begin a life in the Smoky Mountains I hope you will share my journey as well. www.kleincabin.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gatlinburg, Tennessee, United States

Retired summer 2010. I am married (wife, Carol, 55 years) with two married children and four grandchildren...one Toy Poodle. Presently live in Tennessee or Florida but spending summers in our cabin in the East Tennessee Smoky Mountains near Gatlinburg. Five + acres, three streams, and two ponds. Taught college 13 years Florida, Alaska and Tennessee, wife also a teacher. She teaches computer, ABE, GED etcetera. I was the evening supervisor of an adult education school of about 900 students. Minister of counseling at New Hope Fellowship Church of the Nazarene.

Friday, September 02, 2011

Forgiveness is final!


Sin is for the sinner to bear; the Christian has been forgiven.

Man has difficulty forgetting his forgiven sins, but God doesn’t.

Forgiven sin bears no weight, has no power, and does not count on judgment day!.

Only God can forgive sin and only man can commit sin!

What I have done is less important that what I will do!

Yesterday, cannot be changed; today, I am at work; and tomorrow, is pregnant with possibilities.

Life begins at forgiveness and blossoms in discipleship!

If you confess your sins and turn from your wicked ways, I will cleanse you from all unrighteousness.. God did not say…. I might!!!

Salvation is for the sinner…only!

Trickle down Grace, from God the Father, through Jesus Christ, our Savior, delivered by the Holy Ghost, to a repentant sinner like me!

God gave, Jesus, His only Son, to pay for what you could not, to forgive what you cannot, so you can live like you would not!

The rules are clear. What you forgive on earth will be forgiven in Heaven. What you will not forgive on earth, will not be forgiven in Heaven! What that does to our eternal security, theologians debate; but I don’t care to find out!

Having your sins forgiven is your special blessing; none will ever be greater!

A Christian will never hear about his sins from God again, from man…well, that is another question.

After salvation the past has no power…None… Nada… Zip.

A Christian is to be envied; he has a forgiven past and a spotless future!

Salvation is a gift that only a sinner can open.

Perseverance is what you can do, and Grace is for what you cannot do!

From God’s view, a Christian has no past, only a present, and a future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home