A Smoky Mountain HI

Here is a journey I make each day. Time flows on this side of eternity. I have aged as gracefully as reasonable as can be be expected, and yet feel not a day older in my mind. As I begin a life in the Smoky Mountains I hope you will share my journey as well. www.kleincabin.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gatlinburg, Tennessee, United States

Retired summer 2010. I am married (wife, Carol, 55 years) with two married children and four grandchildren...one Toy Poodle. Presently live in Tennessee or Florida but spending summers in our cabin in the East Tennessee Smoky Mountains near Gatlinburg. Five + acres, three streams, and two ponds. Taught college 13 years Florida, Alaska and Tennessee, wife also a teacher. She teaches computer, ABE, GED etcetera. I was the evening supervisor of an adult education school of about 900 students. Minister of counseling at New Hope Fellowship Church of the Nazarene.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Asking of God require both our recognition and are expectations that He will intervene is someway about our concern. We get so occupied in our journey that we forget that He is able to do exceeding, abundantly, above all that we ask or do. It is our lose and our weakness when we fail to ask. He reminded us to come and ask what we will and it shall be done.

I am referring to the Lords Prayer that says that we will be forgiving as we forgive others. It is true that mercy of God exceeds what ever little bit of mercy we can give here but Jesus reminded us that we will be judged by the mercy we show here on earth. What we forgive here will be forgiven in Heaven and what we condemn here will be condemned in Heaven.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home