A Smoky Mountain HI

Here is a journey I make each day. Time flows on this side of eternity. I have aged as gracefully as reasonable as can be be expected, and yet feel not a day older in my mind. As I begin a life in the Smoky Mountains I hope you will share my journey as well. www.kleincabin.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gatlinburg, Tennessee, United States

Retired summer 2010. I am married (wife, Carol, 55 years) with two married children and four grandchildren...one Toy Poodle. Presently live in Tennessee or Florida but spending summers in our cabin in the East Tennessee Smoky Mountains near Gatlinburg. Five + acres, three streams, and two ponds. Taught college 13 years Florida, Alaska and Tennessee, wife also a teacher. She teaches computer, ABE, GED etcetera. I was the evening supervisor of an adult education school of about 900 students. Minister of counseling at New Hope Fellowship Church of the Nazarene.

Sunday, March 08, 2009


Reverend Albert A Barr preacher extraordinaire stepped into Heaven this week.

Albert was my friend. The journeys we shared are part of who I am becoming.

“When a friend becomes a memory, then that memory becomes a treasure.” Albert is one of my treasures.


"Friends grow best in the soil of appreciation." Albert knew how to appreciate others.


“Living a Christian life is the silver lining of life.” Albert understood the silver lining of life.


“Caring is a choice not a feeling.” Albert knew how to care I have seen tears run down his face many times for those he cared for so dearly.


“Faith is hard work”, but Albert never faltered in that belief.


“Putting off to tomorrow can spoil today”, Albert kept a little of his childhood with at all times.


If Albert had a thought that kept him going it was; "God's principles are the only ones' that really count.”

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absolutely Beautiful!

March 09, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home